Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cookie making machine

I spent last night baking one hundred cookies! For most of you this is no big deal, it's Christmas, lots of people bake hundreds of cookies at Christmas. For me it is a big deal, because you see, before this I thought I could not make cookies! Every batch I ever made burnt. I even managed to mess up the Pillsbury ready made cookies, you know the ones that come with the dough already made. All this changed last night. I had agreed to go to a cookie swap kindly arranged by one of my neighbors. I asked if I could bring store bought cookies, but was informed that buying cookies would defeat the whole the purpose of the cookie swap. I made 100 divine lemon white chocolate chip cookies. Just in case I can never do it again. I have documented my efforts below:

Here they are ready to go in the oven:


Here they are on a plate:



Here they are in a foil container, ready to go to the cookie swap

There were a few other pictures but they were not so pretty.

I will let you guys know what my neighbors think about the cookies after the cookie swap tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment